Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Crazy month of May!!!

My babies (the chicks) are around 9 weeks old give or take a few days I guess they are no longer known as chicks, they are pullets now. So I was literally having an empty nest syndrom moment. and then it happened again. I got 4 more chicks!!! 2 Cochins and 2 polish, and yes they are the cutest things EVER! AND I built my OWN brooder box (quite proud of myself!). I wasnt about to do the bathtub thing again, that was weird. Anyways, Kimi and I came up with some names for our little munchkins. The 2 polish are Thelma Loo, and Louise and the 2 cochins are Darla and Suzy. I love them. and so does Greta! Have you ever met Greta? I dont believe I have ever introduced Greta to you. Shes my new pal, or shadow whatever you want to call it, she follows me everywhere, shes a Glen of Imaal Terrier! and shes MINE.
  Anyways back onto the subject here are my newest babies
And here is an updated picture of my all grown up kids.

But thats not it.
Yesterday Kimi and I were outside, and I went to check on my rabbit, yes I also have a rabbit. Its a long story. So i opened her door to peek in on her and all i could see was fur and naked slimey little bodies EVERYWHERE! Apparently my rabbit decided to give birth yesterday. so now im going to have cute little fuzzy bunnies too giggle over!
This month is not over yet!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment