Friday, May 20, 2011

more MAY

So as I had said before "crazy month of may" well thats for sure. About 2 weeks ago my little Roo Suzy was attacked by a dog who tried to eat him through the fence. Dont worry, I turned into the incredible hulk and saved his little life. He was a bit mangled but he is much better now. Stupid dog. It took a few days of neosporin treatments and some pampering and he was back to normal. I was supposed to be giving this little guy away but I dont know if I will be able to know.


   


On another note, my 2 frizzles and the polish have gone broody! YAY, so we'll see what happens!
And I've also got our homemade incubator up and running so the actions about to start somewhere! My little broody hens where being greatly disturbed in the coop so I decide they needed a maternity ward. And by golly they got one. Some how, im not sure how, but I talked my husband into building one for them. I think he loves them more then he says ;) actually I know he loves them more than he says, who couldnt they are sto stinking cute!













 As for my babies, they are growing like weeds as usual. They follow me around the yard and cheep and peep and get themselves into trouble.





Oh and DONT FORGET about my other babies, the BUNNIES!! They make me squeel and giggle everytime I open their cage to check on them, they are so dang cute! Their eyes are just now opening and their little bodies are so fluffy and cute and furry and soft and I just cant help but squeeze them! I LOVE THEM!
Heres an update for the rest of my crazy farm family in pictures!

This is my Grandma talking
to Hyacinth....

Farmer Lyla....





Gavin (Junior chicken whisperer)


My mother petting Stella....this was before she pooped on her!

Lucy..(professional chicken whisperer/catcher/torturer)
Please dont mind the washer or dryer or whatever that thing is on the otherside of the fence! its not mine I swear!!!



Awww my Pheebie

Bed Time.


Oh and I just thought Id share with you the wonderful dessert I made the other night!

No comments:

Post a Comment