Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Time for CHICKS!!!

I wasnt going to do it, but I did. I think thats just how my life works! We were at the store getting lay feed for our girls, when Lucy had a mental breakdown because she just absolutely needed a chick. I told her no. We got our stuff and left. And then somehow we ended up at D&B and the lady was putting 3 baby chicks in my cart and the feeders and the water and the food and I just didnt know how to stop it. All I could hear in my head was cheep cheep, and then we got home and I realized I didnt have anywhere to put them, so I had the excellent idea of homeing them in one of our bath tubs. I guess you can deduct a few points off my IQ for this but I think it was the smartest idea ever. They are the cutest thingse ever, Lucy decided to name hers Lady, Gavin named his Suzy, and Lylas is Ethel. This is the beginning of a new adventure for our family!

1 comment:

  1. I love you!! Can't wait til we get our babies so we can talk chicken!

    ReplyDelete